# random # JLaw # Ellen # I love it # I'm Queue Pardy
# my life # tenn wolf # Stiles # precious bby # I'm Queue Pardy
In which Dean dies and Castiel is left to mourn him.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
months and months pass, while Sam is trying to cover his guilt with alcohol and meaningless realationships he forgets how much Cas could need his backing now.
2 years have passed now, Sam has found a woman whom he is deeply in love with, she’s a hunter too. The angel, however, is still mourning. He is hearing Dean’s voice and seems to see his face whenever he looks up from the ground. Memories, good and bad, are taunting him while awake, and his dreams about his one true love seem like they never end.
One day, couple of months after Sam’s marriage, Castiel visits Dean’s grave. He feels a hand on his shoulder, “Cas, buddy." he hears a familiar voice say, "No need to miss me, I was with you the entire time." Slowly Cas turns around, his body filled with painful tension. As he looks up into the person, he immedeately recognizes the freckles and his beautiful green eyes. The angel can’t believe what he sees, "How..? Your body was burned, just like everything that belonged to you.”
Dean’s ghost mutters “Not everything.. You’re still here.”
The angel’s deep blue eyes start to fill with tears, he’s been with the brothers for long enough to know what happens to ghosts, “You can’t do this, Dean. This has to come to an end." he says, in the next moment he pulls out the angel blade from underneath his coat. "No!”, Dean screams in panic, but it is to late.. Cas falls to his knees, and the last words he can put in words are “I’m sorry Dean.. I love you”
As both souls lights fade away in tears, so do they find each other in heaven again, to complete the greatest love ever known.
# my life # spn # otps # destiel # things that are not okay # I'm Queue Pardy
Anne Hathaway arrives at the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
# faces of my muses # Muse: Chara # I'm Queue Pardy
.. Waterfalls Love
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
This post is the reason I started watching Pushing Daisies and I encourage everyone to do the same
# my life # pushing daisies # I'm Queue Pardy
Ya know what sucks? Long ass online job application forms. Oy..
# my life # Cowboy beebop # seester # I'm Queue Pardy
# my life # teen wolf # mmm...Derek # faces of my muses # Muse: Andrew # I'm Queue Pardy